jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013


What are your motives for teaching? What rewards or incentives do you get from teaching? How might your motives interfere with your ability to put the needs of students ahead of your own?


During my major, I have discovered many reasons that make me want to teach. At the very beginning, I was not even sure if I wanted to teach, but all the experiences I have had make me want to become a teacher.


First, I really enjoy when students learn from me, that happiness you feel while others learn significant knowledge from you. I also enjoyed my teaching practice at the kindergarten because children were very affectionate and they made me feel good. That is why I wanted to have more experiences on teaching and now I am having completely different experiences with teens but they are still good for me.

I consider there is no better reward that the good you feel while teaching. Of course, everyone expects to have money as reward for his job; however, teaching makes people want more than just money since good teachers expect to become a significant part of student’s education and life.

Moreover, I have notice that some students do not have good backgrounds in junior high due to they do not have good teachers who really care about their education. I also have had bad experiences with bad teachers who only care about fulfill the hours the institution gives them. They do not matter if students enjoy the class or if the students even learn something from them. Therefore, I would like to become a good teacher that prepares students properly and in this way students will be ready for future challenges because they will have good backgrounds.



I believe my motives to teach do not interfere with my ability to put the needs of students first because my reasons to teach focuses more on students and on the proper learning for them.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario