viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

MY EXPERIENCE STUDYING A SECOND LANGUAGE

During the last years I have been studying a second language, I have gone through many good and bad experiences. I have had all kind of teachers, some of them had a pasotive influence on me, but some others just dissapointed me with their teaching methods. I know teachers have their own way to teach, but they are  supposed to adapt their methods to students´ needs. And some of them do not like to change their methods, even if they see these methods are not good for students. 

 

I faced with teachers that have a lot of experience because they have teach for many years, but they do not change their methods. They have always given the same classes and they do it in a very simple way, which can be boring for students. Also they do not like to do anything interesting or unusual, they are just in their comfort zone, that is why students can not learn as much as they should. And even worst is that these kind of teacher expect students to get excellents grades. Teachers have to care not only about giving all their classes but also about teaching significant knowledge to students.

On the other hand , I know a teacher that really enjoys his job and he seems to put a lot of effort in preparing his classes. His teaching methods are very effective because these are appropiate for his students´ level. He also change his methods and techniques according to his students´ needs in every class. Moreover he encourage us to give our best every day in any subject. Now that I am learning about different teaching methods I have realize that he uses these methods very well and that by doind it he has become in such a good teacher. I really learned a lot in his classes and enjoyed every class

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario